There is no boring day in the cryptocurrency sector and we love it! Coinmotion is the leading cryptocurrency service provider in the Nordics and one of the fastest growing financial technology companies in Finland. We provide a wide variety of cryptocurrency investment services like trading, lending, custody, private banking and payment services across Europe. Coinmotion is regulated as a payment institution and virtual currency service provider by the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority (FIN-FSA).
In practice you would develop our HR processes in collaboration with the top management and the responsibilities would include:
- Development of HR processes of the company
- Resolving queries regarding the Collective Agreement and work contract related issues
- In collaboration with other departments, developing Coinmotion’s employer brand image as the best place to work
- Organization and coordination of company’s recruiting processes. Making the initial interviews, coordinating the process with the team leaders and coordinating the onboarding of new employees
- Participating in company’s strategic planning with top management
- Planning, coordinating and moderating internal events, workshops and webinars when needed
- Administrative tasks: Organization of timetables, meetings, workshops and events. Internal announcements and communication. Assistance to the management in other administrative tasks
What do we offer?
- Interesting challenges in the most exciting industry of our day
- Opportunities for self-development such as paid courses
- Supportive team that wants to make positive contribution to the world
- Remote working opportunities
- Competitive compensation and a bonus program
And the best part? You will be a key person in helping us to be even a better place to be and work in.
Our offices are located in Helsinki, Tampere and Jyväskylä, Finland. We are open to remote work, but we do expect employees to be able to join us at some of our offices for team meetings and workshops.
- Exceptional people skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Finnish and English
- Well-organized working habits
- Good technical skills for common IT systems
- HR background
- Google workspace experience
- Previous experience of Collective Agreements (specially the Collective Agreement of the IT sector)
- Work experience in building the HR function in fast growing startup companies
The job available is full-time. The contract is permanent with a 6 month trial period. Please indicate your salary request in the application. Work will begin as soon as the perfect candidate is found.